Topics Indigenous peoples. Canada Americas news.
Just Ask Us : A Conversation with First Nations Teenage Moms by Sylvia Olsen | eBay
Reuse this content. Order by newest oldest recommendations. Show 25 25 50 All.
Threads collapsed expanded unthreaded. Loading comments… Trouble loading?
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?.
- Analytic Approaches to Aesthetics: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide (Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guides).
- Shop with confidence.
- Just Ask Us: A Conversation with First Nations Teenage Moms, paper ed;
- Pioneer period and pioneer people of Fairfield County, Ohio.
- Insectland (The Galactic Warrior Series Book 2);
Just Ask Usis a result of this project, in which thirteen Tsartlip teen moms participated. Just Ask Ustakes a comprehensive, first-hand look at First Nations teen mothers, offering ways to counteract the intractable cycle of poverty and turn reserve communities into places of hope for the next generation.
Resources for Health Professionals
Olsen explores issues of teenage sexuality and relationships, birth control, abortion, and violence. She examines aboriginal and non-aboriginal cultural attitudes and practices and how they affect the lives of young moms and their children. Her book weaves the threads of these young mothers' lives together with colours of desperation, enthusiasm, impossibility, and hope. Toggle Dropdown Advanced Search.
Call number Juvenile E 99 S21 O34 Description Teen moms are nothing new.
- Feiges Blut: Gedichte (German Edition).
- Shop by category.
- Country Driving: A Chinese Road Trip.
Coast Salish Indians British Columbia. Health and hygiene.
Child marriage - Frequently Asked Questions
Grossesse chez l'adolescente Colombie-Britannique. Indian girls British Columbia Social conditions. Indian girls British Columbia.
Indian girls Canada Social conditions. Indian women British Columbia Social conditions. Indian women British Columbia.